4/17/15

QUOTE BOXES FOR ERIN CONDREN STICKERS!

I've designed some quote boxes for your Erin Condren Life Planner! These fit perfectly in the Morning/Day/Night Boxes (they do NOT cover the titles) These are for personal use only. Please do NOT redistribute, I kindly ask you to link people to my blog instead!









If you need help printing these stickers, refer to the video below!
Of course you can use your silhouette to cut these out, but for those of you without a silhouette (like myself) scissors do just the trick!!



Hope you enjoy! Tag me using the instagram tag feature or hashtag #inspiredblush so I can see you using them all!!

Xoxo, Emma


ps. The 4th of July one is not available yet, I am working on a set of Holiday stickers to put all in 1 pack for you (: They should be available by Sunday April 19th and I will just add them in here!








**Please note that some of these images were found on google. I added text to every image but some of the actual pictures on the stickers were not made by me. (Basically any of the watercolor ones)

2 comments: